“Before (or after) I do” was originally a one whole day pre-marital workshop designed to give soon to be weds the nuts & bolts of marriage. 1st ran March of 2007, the project was initiated and organized by John Mateos Ong and Monique Ong (then Lopez) and has continuously run twice a year during their birthday weeks sincee then. Currently BAID is now on It’s 18th run.
Now the program has been tweaked to become beneficial not only to those who are getting married but also to those who already made their vows years back but either never took this or need a refresher.
This year, for the first time, we are giving the workshop with an add on talk the next day, so its going to be a 2 day seminar with only the 1st day required to get a certificate. Topics & speakers on the 1st day at Blue Leaf Filipinas include:
– “Play the part right: Husband & Wife” by Boyet & Jet Versoza of Josiah’s Catering.
– “Filling each other’s needs” by Ariel & Karen Atendido of Blushing Bride
– “Money Talk: For better or for worse” by Alain & Mye Siscar of Matus Jewellery
– “Speak my language” by John & Monique Ong of Imagine Nation Photography & Wang Videography.
The next day, the seminar moves to PICC as part of the Wedding Congress from 1 to 5pm.
– “I am beautiful” by Mike & Ralyn Pigar of Achiever’s academy
– “All about Sex” by John & Monique Ong of Imagine Nation
Find out more via our official website: www.beforeidoworkshop.com
Costs: For day 1, There is a workshop fee of P1,500 per couple that pays for Venue, Handouts, Prizes and Meals. Day 2 is free but you would just have to go through the Wedding congress registration process here: www.weddingcongress.com/
PS. if you can please share this event.